Server Manager issues after applying patches

I was building a couple of virtual Windows Server 2008 R2 servers for a client for an Exchange 2010 deployment project last week.  I noticed this morning that one of them would not allow me to add roles or features to it which was rather strange.  I got the error below when I investigated – 0x800F0818.


I found this Blog post which helped me resolve the issue.

Tags: , ,

This entry was posted on Monday, January 24th, 2011 at 5:00 pm and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

One Response to “Server Manager issues after applying patches”

  1. Tweets that mention Server Manager issues after applying patches -- Says:

    January 24th, 2011 at 6:17 pm

    […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Wayne Small, Tyler P. Tyler P said: RT @sbsfaq: Server Manager issues after applying patches […]

Leave a Reply

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>